It’s been a bit since my last blog. Here’s what I’ve been up to…
-Through an unusual series of events, I have decided to teach middle school grammar again next year. God has definitely opened some doors that I didn’t expect. I’m excited to see what is in store next year.
-We made our first trip to the beach last Saturday. After getting thoroughly burned at Sandbridge, we enjoyed lunch at a little seafood restaurant with a view of the ocean.
-Bob’s uncle, Rob, is recovering well from his kidney transplant. Please continue to pray for him.
-Dan and Sara and my nephew continue to do well. We decided on a Baby Einstein shower sometime in September.
-The World Cup is underway. I'll admit that I lost some of my enthusiasm after the U.S. vs. Ghana game…
-And finally, I've been doing a lot of baking and cooking. Next on the culinary agenda is baking muffins for Bob's class on Wednesday.
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
are you going back to greenbrier!? well congrats on the job! :)
Thanks! Yes, I'll be back at Greenbrier.
Did Scott get the job there?
we don't know yet...still the waiting game but ever so hopeful!! :) CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment