Yes, I'm pregnant! The due date is sometime the last week of April, and we find out the sex of the baby in two weeks.
The pregnancy has gone well so far. We've been able to hear a strong heartbeat. And I've finally quit throwing up, which is a blessing. (My kids at school were starting to ask me if I had a Sprite for breakfast every day. They had no idea that I was pregnant. They were just jealous that they could not have soda for breakfast.)
I haven’t had too many weird cravings, although I've eaten my fair share of green and black olives the past few weeks. I also think that the baby likes M&M's.
Now that Bob and I are, Lord willing, joining the ranks of "parents", feel free to pass along any good parenting advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's great news Janelle. Liz and I were suspicious after we saw the picture of you and Bob in the caves.
I am so happy for you guys! I was wndering, but I didnt want to say anything :o) Congratulations and praise the Lord. We'll be praying for you three.
Love you,
Julie
oh my gosh that's so exciting!! CONGRATS!! hope you have a wonderully happy and healthy 9 months!!!
Hey,
I'm not sure if I ever said congratulations yet... So Congrats! We are excited for you and Bob! yeah for girls!
Post a Comment