Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas


3 comments:

Karis said...

Merry Christmas to you too -- and congratulations on your little girl who will arrive "soon"! I didn't know you were expecting -- I just happened to see your blog link on someone else's and saw the news tonight. I'm trying to think when I saw you last. I think it was at that pizza missions thing at the seminary -- if you were pregnant then, you definitely didn't look it. You are so adorable with your little tummy. We are very excited for you. Little girls are soooo wonderful!

Karis

Anonymous said...

Cogratulations!!! Saw your babies first wave and now she's going to be a charmer. Praying that allges well the next "few" months and that you have an uneventful delivery. Seeing your eloquent writing has inspired me to create a blog of my own. Don't know what I'm going to say, but I've got something to SAY! So thanks Janelle and Bob. Happy Holidays and God Bless.
P.S. Tell Will, Carrie, and Daniel, Val says Hello.
Valencia

LMLogan said...

woohoo!! look at that bebe bump!!! you guys are glowing! great christmas pic!!!

keep those pictures rolling!! :)