My due date is 9 weeks and 3 days away. Tomorrow I'll go to the doctor and then every two weeks after that. She and I are both doing pretty well. She seems to be a very active child. I think she's already practicing to be a gymnast. The other day Bob gave me a hug, and she kicked him in the stomach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay for you and Gertrude or was it Heidi?
So glad we could hang out for a little bit yesterday :)
oh oh oh so cute!! you look awesome!! thanks for the update and pic!! :)
You look adorable. I remember it was around 32 weeks that I started to feel big -- hope you haven't gotten there yet but if you are, it's all worth it when you see your little girl! I still have to smile just thinking about the first time I saw her. There's nothing like it.
Karis
Post a Comment