Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Busy Saturday

Usually I'm the type of person who has the worst luck at yard sales and can find nothing worthwhile at thrift stores. But today was different. Today I made the yard sale find-of-the-year. I got a bread machine for $10! I brought it home, got online and found directions and a recipe, and 4 short hours later, I had my very first loaf of edible home-made bread! Who knew it was that easy? Now I just have to find someplace to store it as well as resist the temptation to eat a loaf of bread in one sitting.


Today was also Bob's last time to play flag football with his friend, David (He's the one wearing the orange shirt). David is going to boot camp this week. Good luck, David! We're praying for you!


1 comment:

LMLogan said...

oh yummy!!! looks awesome!! good job! ;)