Congratulations! I saw Bob at the graduation reception last night (my brother is graduating too), and I could tell he was very proud of his little girl. The pictures are wonderful!
I am a wife to Bob and stay at home mom to Olivia. We also have two little ones in heaven.
My husband is the pastor of a small church in the Midwest. We have been married for 5 wonderful years.
6 comments:
Congragulations Bob and Janelle!
congratulations and a beautiful name! praise the Lord for this safe delivery
Congratulations! I saw Bob at the graduation reception last night (my brother is graduating too), and I could tell he was very proud of his little girl. The pictures are wonderful!
Hope to see you tomorrow at graduation!
oh she's adorable!!
CONGRATULATIONS
Yay,
I am so excited to meet your beautiful little girl, Bob and Janelle! Congrats to both of you.
She is beautiful! I'm so glad that all went well for you :o)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment