Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Three Weeks Old

Olivia turned three weeks old on Tuesday. She loves baths, napping with Daddy, and riding in the car. She does NOT love getting her clothes changed.

I am completely loving being a stay-at-home mom, although it is quite a change of pace and scenery from teaching middle school.

I have convinced myself this is a genuine (not gassy) smile even though she was only two weeks old.

She looks so tiny in her car seat!

This is my favorite hat.

She's got him wrapped around her little finger!



4 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

She is very precious! Thanks for sharing the pics. I am glad that you are all doing well :o)

Anonymous said...

She's sooo beautiful!

Katie Barker said...

oh thank you for new pictures :) I love the last one. It's beautiful.

Sara said...

Is she not the most beautiful little girl? I am such a proud Aunt Sara (o: