Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blog Maintenance

I've finally updated my blog template and links. I've added some friends and family members as well as some other interesting sites that you might enjoy. Be sure to check out Bob's new blog.

Speaking of maintenance, I've also been quite the handy-woman here at home. I replaced the fuse in my microwave again. Apparently something comes in contact with something else in there that it's not supposed to and sends a blazing surge through every appliance on that side of the kitchen. It happens every time we open the microwave door. How weird is that? So we will probably be buying a new microwave soon. Any suggestions?

I would be remiss if I didn't put a picture of Olivia on this post, so here she is. It may looking like she's screaming, but it's really just a big yawn.



2 comments:

Tim Barker said...

Thanks for the link to Bob, I'll be sure to pass it on:)

Tim Barker said...

opps. that was Katie in the last post!