Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer Clothes

Today was very hot so we decided that it was time to break out the shorts. (Thanks Aunt Sara for getting those for us!) Tomorrow's forecast is hot too. The temperature will be in the 90's and will feel like 100-105. Sounds like a good day for ice cream.
My microwave is still not working. Because I would like to be around for my daughter's first birthday, I've decided not to mess with the wiring and to just get a new one. (Although I must say that I've been surprised at how easy it is to live without a microwave. Other than not being able to nuke my oatmeal and warm up left-overs, it hasn't been too inconvenient.)
My mom has joined the blogging world! Read about their exciting travel adventures here.

1 comment:

Katie Barker said...

Cutie little shorts.
Glad you decided to leave the wiring alone.
I've found that you can often reheat food on the stove with a little bit of water sprinkled over the top. Not as convenient. But sometimes comes out better because you can kinda stir it, or whatever, while it's reheating.