Do I like my coffee black? Are there other colors?
Monday, July 30, 2007
She Rolled Over!
Today I put Olivia down on her back on her play mat while I folded laundry. When I turned around, she was on her tummy! How cool is that?!
Peter came over to play today. Getting two babies to pose for a picture at the same time is a lot harder than it sounds!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great picutre!! That is so cute, the way he is holding her hand!!:-) I cant wait till you come see us in October!! ...maybe Peter wants to come visit too!;-)
Give Olivia hugs and kisses from me and tell her I miss her bunches and bunches!!
I am a wife to Bob and stay at home mom to Olivia. We also have two little ones in heaven.
My husband is the pastor of a small church in the Midwest. We have been married for 5 wonderful years.
2 comments:
What a great picutre!! That is so cute, the way he is holding her hand!!:-) I cant wait till you come see us in October!! ...maybe Peter wants to come visit too!;-)
Give Olivia hugs and kisses from me and tell her I miss her bunches and bunches!!
That's quite cool :) I want more pictures!
Post a Comment