I have seen those Bumbo chairs several times lately on blogs. Either they're a new thing since Kayla was born (2 years ago) or I missed them then. Good job being creative and making your own.
I am a wife to Bob and stay at home mom to Olivia. We also have two little ones in heaven.
My husband is the pastor of a small church in the Midwest. We have been married for 5 wonderful years.
3 comments:
She is so precious. I can't wait to see her again. We'll be down in October.
I have seen those Bumbo chairs several times lately on blogs. Either they're a new thing since Kayla was born (2 years ago) or I missed them then. Good job being creative and making your own.
wow how she's grown! janelle she's looking more and more like you (I think) :) so cute
Post a Comment