Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

100th Post

Olivia is growing so quickly. She passes the days by "singing" to herself, sucking on her feet, and sleeping. She likes to sit in her chair at the table. Green beans are a big hit. Next on the menu: carrots.
I've also started doing some sign language for her. (Brief history: I used to think sign language for babies was silly until my friend Carrie taught her son some signs. It's actually really cool!) Anyways, the proverbial "they" say that you should start showing your baby the signs for basic things like "eat", "play", "tired", etc. at 4-6 months. Then, whenever/ if ever your baby decides to sign, she'll start anywhere between 6 - 10 months. I don't know if Olivia will ever sign, but at the very least, she gets a kick out of watching me do it.

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

She is ABSOLUTELY adorable! I'm so excited to see her on Saturday!! Call me soon - so we can figure out a time :)

jeileenbaylor said...

Oh wow! I just love to see her pics and here what new things that she is doing! I love the idea of the signing... I can just picture you there with her doing it :o)