Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 06, 2007

4 Month Check Up


Today was Olivia's 4 month check up. She is in the 50th percentile for height and weight and the doctor said she's doing great! We can now start feeding her solid foods. (I'm sure that will be a future post!) She also got 4 HUGE shots. (Ok, actually they were really tiny, but to any new mom they look enormous. She cried, I cried, it was traumatic...)

I got some shopping done this afternoon while Olivia was sound asleep in her stroller. It's amazing how easy it is to get in and out of stores during the day when a lot of people are at work and kids are in school!

Tonight I'm actually going to work on her birth announcements. I know, I know she's already 4 months old. Better late than never, right?


1 comment:

Katie Barker said...

yes yes. better late than never - and it will be a great creative outlet for you. :) Enjoy the "Free" moment.