My mom just told me that my hair used to stick up like that too. She would wash it and dry it and try to comb it into place...but it was no use!:-) Hannah
I am a wife to Bob and stay at home mom to Olivia. We also have two little ones in heaven.
My husband is the pastor of a small church in the Midwest. We have been married for 5 wonderful years.
5 comments:
where is she gettin' that curly hair from?
Hi Katie,
I have NO idea where she gets that hair from! It's wild :-)
Hi Janelle!
oh, Olivia is just too cute. Such fun hair and I love the pictures with her and the ducky.
We miss you guys!
Christie
My mom just told me that my hair used to stick up like that too. She would wash it and dry it and try to comb it into place...but it was no use!:-)
Hannah
Yahoo! Rice cereal... 4 months already! I can't believe it :o)
Post a Comment