Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Back to School

I survived. Olivia survived. And yes, Bob survived.
I still consider myself a full-time SAHM, but I've started doing some substitute teaching to earn a little extra money. So yesterday, for the first time, I was gone all day long. Bob had the day off so he watched Olivia.
I had a great day with the students and got a great refresher on the Constitution as well as ancient history. I wasn't as helpful to my Spanish Level 1 students. If it's not "taco" or "bell" I'm lost...
Meanwhile, Olivia took a long nap and ate lots of sweet potatoes and rice cereal for Daddy. I'm thankful for my husband. He is so good with Olivia. She is quite the "Daddy's Girl."

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

Wow--what a big step? So is that GCA you are subbing at? Hope it continues to go well :o)