Hey - Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a wonderful time together :o) I saw that you have the same ticker as I do for Christmas... it's kinda funny that we both picked the same one without seeing each others :o) hee hee.. we miss you guys and hope you are doing well!
Hey Julie! That is funny that we would pick the same Christmas ticker. Glad to see that you had a nice Thanksgiving too. We miss you all! Send some snow our way!
Janelle - I wish I would have gotten to see you a few weeks ago. Anyways... Uh, I like the flipflops and I don't think it's too busy - but it shows through on your photos. I wish it could be a solid pink background that you write on. Anyway to change that? Also - I LOVE the Austrian dress. super cute.
I am a wife to Bob and stay at home mom to Olivia. We also have two little ones in heaven.
My husband is the pastor of a small church in the Midwest. We have been married for 5 wonderful years.
3 comments:
Hey - Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a wonderful time together :o) I saw that you have the same ticker as I do for Christmas... it's kinda funny that we both picked the same one without seeing each others :o) hee hee.. we miss you guys and hope you are doing well!
Hey Julie!
That is funny that we would pick the same Christmas ticker. Glad to see that you had a nice Thanksgiving too. We miss you all! Send some snow our way!
Janelle - I wish I would have gotten to see you a few weeks ago. Anyways... Uh, I like the flipflops and I don't think it's too busy - but it shows through on your photos. I wish it could be a solid pink background that you write on. Anyway to change that?
Also - I LOVE the Austrian dress. super cute.
Post a Comment