I have to agree, it was SUCH a good book. Makes you think, that maybe you could do a little more!
I like the monthly reading, because it helped push me to finish a book every month! - Go figure I get a shout out from you, and then I couldn't finish one this January :(
I am a wife to Bob and stay at home mom to Olivia. We also have two little ones in heaven.
My husband is the pastor of a small church in the Midwest. We have been married for 5 wonderful years.
2 comments:
I have to agree, it was SUCH a good book. Makes you think, that maybe you could do a little more!
I like the monthly reading, because it helped push me to finish a book every month! - Go figure I get a shout out from you, and then I couldn't finish one this January :(
Can't wait to see you this week.
I loved the book as well. It was very inspiring!
Post a Comment