And although we won't mention the final score (or for that matter, ever EVER mention this game again), Olivia did enjoy watching TV with Daddy.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Superbowl Sunday 2008
Well Superbowl Sunday was kind of let down this year. We are all sick with some kind of achy, stuffed up, crabby virus. Olivia and I are on the mend, but Bob is still under the weather.
And although we won't mention the final score (or for that matter, ever EVER mention this game again), Olivia did enjoy watching TV with Daddy.

And although we won't mention the final score (or for that matter, ever EVER mention this game again), Olivia did enjoy watching TV with Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh -- so sorry that you are and yours are feeling sick... but I had to laugh out loud about what you said about Bob not ever mentioning the game again... too funny :O)
hey, send me an email, so I can have your address. jd@quizzinggame.com
Post a Comment