Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday, Olivia!













4 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Happy Birthday Cutie! Your mom had such a great idea to show us all how big you were getting. I hope you get to have lots of cake and toys today. Love, Katie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Lady!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!! But I'm glad your aunt becky and uncle jeff could come to your party and that you can play with lukey and daniel!!
Lots of hugs and kisses from your aunt hannah!!! I miss you and love you tons!!! p.s. eat lots of cake for me and be sure to shove some in your daddys face too!:-)

Carrie said...

WOW!!! Where does the time go? You don't have a baby anymore but a little girl!! Hope you all have a great time celebrating with family.

jeileenbaylor said...

Happy Birthday darling! I LOVe all of the pictures...soo much fun!