Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taste of Home

If you've never been to the Taste of Home website, you should really check it out. Their recipes are pretty simple and use easy-to-find ingredients. And speaking of ingredients, if you click on "Recipes" and then "Advanced Search," you can search for recipes that use specific ingredients you have on hand and need to use up. This has saved me time and money!

You can also search by number of ingredients, cook time, special occasions, and nutritional needs (diabetic, low carb, low sodium, etc.).

A few of my favorite recipes are:

Strawberry Spinach Salad

Dipped Sandwich Cookies

Cranberry Sweet and Sour Pork

*Photo from freedigitalphotos.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janelle,

This is Jordan Amedick, from the Grace Youth Group! I've been keeping up with your blog for a while now, and decided to leave a comment. Olivia looks absolutely ADORABLE! I loved watching the video that was on Dan and Sara's blog with her. She is a cutie!

I love cooking, so I will have to look at that website. One website I like is www.verybestbaking.com. They have some YUMMY recipes on there.

Well the link to my blog is www.homeschoolblogger.com/christianmusician1 so if you ever want to see what we've been up to, you can check it out there.

Well I better go. Have an awesome day!

In Christ,
Jordan Amedick