Nice...I was intially worried b/c I'm a little burned out regarding some people incessant comments re. the election. That was decent and funny! Can't wait to see you next week. Tim ordered 2 advent books for me - so I'm excited to see what you've got going too.
I am a wife to Bob and stay at home mom to Olivia. We also have two little ones in heaven.
My husband is the pastor of a small church in the Midwest. We have been married for 5 wonderful years.
2 comments:
I love that Blog. Thanks for making me smile once again, by reading it twice.
Nice...I was intially worried b/c I'm a little burned out regarding some people incessant comments re. the election. That was decent and funny! Can't wait to see you next week. Tim ordered 2 advent books for me - so I'm excited to see what you've got going too.
Post a Comment