Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby Chee-sus



Olivia has a little toy nativity set. She loves putting "Baby Chee-sus" next to His mommy and daddy. We talk about the angels, the shepherds, and the star. I tell her that because Jesus came we don't have to be afraid or uncertain. God keeps his promises. (It's such a good reminder for me! Maybe I should just leave the nativity set out all year long...)

Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement. The good news is that the blood work they've done so far indicates nothing wrong. The bad news is that it means I'll have to have more testing done. So we keep praying and thanking God for His sovereignty.

Let the joyful news ring out
The Prince of Peace proclaim
Lift your heart and voice to shout
Immanuel’s name
God has kept His promises
What a work of grace this is
Son of Mary, chosen One
The Lamb of God has come


From "Glory Be To God"
Words and music by Bob Kauflin
As recorded on
Savior: Celebrating the Mystery of God Become Man (2006)

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

I love that song you posted at the end. It has been a great encouragement to me during hard times. Our hearts are continually prayerful and hopeful for you and your family.