Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's A Girl!

It’s a girl! The ultrasound went really well today. We got a lot of pictures and even a few minutes of video. She looks really healthy and has a strong heartbeat. Apparently I’m not very good at reading ultrasounds because I thought her stomach was her head and her leg was… well… let’s just say I thought she was a boy at first. But once the technician explained the pictures to me, I got it.


Waving hello.


Her head and backbone.

19 Weeks Pregnant

4 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! I am so so excited - we even prayed it would be a girl. Tim and I are both so happy for you guys! Congrats again. p.s. your tummy is very cute!

LMLogan said...

CONGRATS!!! that's so awesome!! and I agree - bebe bump very cute!! :)

jeileenbaylor said...

Yahooo!!! We are so happy for you :o) I guess your students were wrong about it being a boy, huh?
We will be praying for you in the days to come.

cranny + b said...

Janelle-
One of my students, who is also one of your students;), just told me that you are expecting! I am so thrilled for you! I am glad to hear that your "sprite breakfasts" have come to an end;)

take care...and sometime I will make it over to your hallway to say hello;)