On New Year's Day we did what all good mid-westerners do. We turned on the Rose Bowl. Now, I do not actually watch football, but I still claim to be an avid U of M fan. My Dad, Dan, and Bob did in fact watch the game. This year was extra special because Peter showed his team spirit too.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Happy New Year
Well, this year, for the first time in many years, I fell asleep before midnight. Bob had to wake me up to see Dick Clark announcing that the new year was here. Bless Dick Clark. I've watched him welcome January 1 for as long as I can remember.
On New Year's Day we did what all good mid-westerners do. We turned on the Rose Bowl. Now, I do not actually watch football, but I still claim to be an avid U of M fan. My Dad, Dan, and Bob did in fact watch the game. This year was extra special because Peter showed his team spirit too.
On New Year's Day we did what all good mid-westerners do. We turned on the Rose Bowl. Now, I do not actually watch football, but I still claim to be an avid U of M fan. My Dad, Dan, and Bob did in fact watch the game. This year was extra special because Peter showed his team spirit too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Now if Michigan could only win a bowl game. Glad the see Peter showing his true colors!
Cute baby! Hey and you are totally allowed to sleep ... you're sleeping for two :o)
wow, a Michigan pacifier. Quite impressive!
Post a Comment