Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 06, 2007

My First Rachael Ray Recipe

Today I tried my first Rachael Ray recipe, Buffalo Chicken Chili. I saw it on her show over Christmas break and thought Bob would like it. It turned out well, although it's VERY spicy. While stirring it on the stove I got some on my finger and it stung a little. (Could it be the 1/4 to 1/2 cup of hot sauce in it?)
Anyway, I am now officially a Rachael Ray fan. Has anyone else tried her recipes?

4 comments:

LMLogan said...

I know Julie's made a bunch and I'm sure she'll share!! :)

Carrie said...

I ate some Ritz crakers that had her picture on the box. Does that count?

jeileenbaylor said...

I totally love RR! Glad you joined the band wagon :o)

jeileenbaylor said...

p.s. I printed this recipe off and I am going to try it :o)Thanks!