With only two weeks to go until my due date, Bob and I are keeping very busy. Bob is enjoying his new position at work as assistant manager (a promotion from production manager). He is also wrapping up his course work so he can graduate in 3 1/2 weeks (YAY!).
I am working hard to get our home ready for Olivia as well as finishing up lesson plans for my substitute. Thankfully this week is spring break so I have some extra time.
On a totally unrelated note, (bear with me, I'm pregnant and this is how my mind now functions) I thought last night's episode of "24" was the best of the season. Bob and I are both hoping that Olivia will be courteous enough not to be born on a Monday night between 9:00 and 10:00. Just kidding!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Wow! Only two weeks until your due date! I remember with Kayla how once I got within three weeks that I wondered every day if that day was going to be "the day." I wasn't very comfortable those last couple of weeks, but I was very thankful for them because I was able to get so much stuff done as I didn't work the last three weeks before my due date. Little did I realize how the arrival of Kayla would drastically lower the priority of my to do list especially since I tried to sleep when she slept when possible. I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is soooo wonderful!
You crack me up!! I'm so excited! Hope you're feeling OK! I remember with Daniel at this point I was doing everything in my power to put myself in labor! HAHAHA!
Love you and see you soon!
Hey Girl, Hang in there! You're almost to that finish line!
that's hilarious about 24!! got the bebe room done yet? need to share some pics!! :)
can't wait to "meet" little Olivia - soon!!!
Hi again! I agree with lmlogan. Do you have any pictures of the baby room yet?
A lot of congratulation are in store! I'll be praying for you in this busy time. I'll tape 24 for you if you want :-)
getting closer......
...and closer...:-)
I ran into your husband and Will a couple weeks ago at FedEx and got caught up on where you were in your pregnancy. You're almost there! We love 24 too and really have enjoyed this season. We, too, are looking forward to graduation, then maybe we can get caught up on what happend Seasons 3 and 4!
Post a Comment