Well today is almost over. I will officially be past my due date. What am I doing to keep myself occupied so I don't drive myself crazy?
-Walking at Walmart
-Taking Starbucks to my coworkers at school
-Walking at Party City (and found some great graduation stuff for 50% off!!)
-Watching the last season of "I Love Lucy"
-Walking at the grocery store
-Making dinner
-Walking some more
-Playing with my nephew, Peter
-Surfing the internet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Keep on doing what you're doing... she'll be here before you know it :o)
Ah, dear Janelle,
I can't wait to see your beautiful daughter! I'm so excited for you guys. I got to chat with Bob for a few minutes yesterday - I hope that sometime soon, we can get together. I know that's probably not very likely. But, at least the thought is nice.
Praying for you. Love, katie
ps if you want to bring Starbucks to your other friends at work in the area that's fine. Maybe we could even have lunch together - if Olivia still hasn't come.
I totally understand! None of the ways they guesstimate a due date agreed on when I was due with Kayla. Counting back three months and then ahead a week was the one we went by, but it differed from the way I measured (I measured 4-5 cm smaller than I "should've" the whole time) and both of those differed from what the ultrasound thought the "age" of the baby was according to her size. Honestly, how can they tell a pregnant women at her due date that two more weeks could be what the baby needs to come on her own. :-)
This is an exciting time -- okay, maybe not being 40 weeks pregnant but the baby will be here soon and it is an absolutely wonderful experience being a mom.
Hello dear friends. I was praying for you last night and this morning. I assume you are at the hospital now. I can't wait to come and see your beautiful baby girl. Love, Katie
Congratulations! I'll be praying you and Olivia.
Post a Comment