Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Staying Busy

This past week we celebrated Sara's 25th birthday on Tuesday. We enjoyed chocolate covered cheesecake bites and coffee. Peter was the life of the party.



We went to the seminary picnic on Saturday. The weather was beautiful, and we were able to catch up with a lot of friends. Here we are with one of Bob's professors and his family.





I also finished teaching on Friday. It still hasn't hit me that I don't have to get up and go to work any more. Instead, I'll just be getting up all night long with Olivia. :-)

And speaking of Olivia, I'm walking, eating spicy food, drinking red raspberry leaf tea, and driving down bumpy roads, and still no luck. I even checked out when the next full moon is - May 2nd. Oh well. They tell me that nobody has ever been pregnant forever. I'll have to see what other old wives' tales I can scrounge up...

3 comments:

Karis said...

A little over an hour before 24 starts for this week-- after that, you have a whole week before there's a chance of missing an episode of 24 due to being in labor.

I don't have any suggestions for getting real labor started since I was induced. Not the way I wanted it to be in my ideal birth plan, but it worked out really well for me so I can't complain.

LMLogan said...

you're looking good! don't worry - olivia will come when she's ready! :)

jeileenbaylor said...

Janelle,

I am so sorry that I did not get you your bracelet before you left.. we were out of town all of spring break and then things have been crazy since then. I will try to get it to Dan this week:o)
How have you been feelling? Just about GO time, huh? hee hee... We're praying for a quick and safe delivery!