Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tonight's Menu: Mashed Potatoes and Pudding

Bob got his wisdom teeth out today. I'll spare him the embarrassment of posting a picture of him. He's resting comfortably with ice packs at the moment.
When he first came out of the anesthesia, he was so funny. He kept thanking the doctor over and over and saying what a great experience it was. Hee-hee :-) Thankfully he doesn't have to go back to work until Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outch! There is nothing worse than getting teeth pulled!! (ok Janelle, you are probably thinking ... "try and have a baby and see how that feels!";-))
But seriously, I know how he feels! I had two teeth pulled two years ago and its not fun ... and it wasnt a great experience either!;-)

Carrie said...

Poor Bob! Well, Janelle, I guess you have two babies to take care of now. Take it easy, Bob! See you soon.

Karis said...

I was told I was talking to the doctor too while my wisdom teeth were pulled. So scary because I don't remember it... How funny. Hope you get to feeling well, soon, Bob!