Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 14, 2007

We Love Lucy


Before I had Olivia, I would sometimes watch one or two episodes of "I Love Lucy" on Saturdays. It is my all-time favorite show. TV just doesn't get any better than that. Clever writing, good humor, nothing bad or questionable. I like it so much that I own the whole series!

Today I realized that I had not watched any Lucy in weeks. So Olivia and I snuggled up on the couch and took a much needed "Lucy" break.

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Weeks? Wow! You must have been going through serious withdrawal!! Glad to see she looked happy to watch it with you.

Jen Smit said...

Hi, Janelle.
This is Jenni Smit (Brahs). I recently found your blog and saw that you and Bob had a baby girl! Congrats to you both! She's beautiful.
I have a little boy, Carson Michael who was born March 31, 2006 and just had a little girl, Madelyn, June 21. You can check out our site at www.christophersmit.com
I'm glad things are going so well for you!