This week I have had the opportunity to rest, read, and think. Thank you, Bob, for allowing me some much needed down time! I love you!
Thank you, also, to the dear sweet lady in our church who brought us a delicious meal yesterday. Even though just last week you got a rather serious diagnosis from the doctor regarding your own health, you did not hesitate to encourage us with your words and actions in our time of sorrow. What a testimony to the grace of God in your life!
And on a totally unrelated note, it’s been a while since I’ve posted any pictures, so….


4 comments:
She is as cute as ever!
oh janelle I'm so sorry for your losses!! I just read it this very minute! I will be praying for you guys!! we love you! may God lead you by His still waters - let his rod and staff COMFORT you!! ps 23 has been my steadfast passage this past week - may it lead you closer to Him as it did me!
Janelle I just read this tonight. You and your family will be in my prayers. *HUGS*
Happy Birthday!
I hope your day was a great one. When you have a chance could you give me a call.
Post a Comment